Friday, October 14, 2011

Rupees

Just got a massage...an hour for 2000 rupees--about $26. Probably the best massage I've ever had in my life. Weird though, walking to the massage person's house just down the road in a village I've never been to before. His "office" and his "massage room" are interesting, like he is the Shaman in the village and has lots of jars of potions. He stops twice during the session to take a call on his cell phone (!) but goes right back to work, very proud of his craft.
Unfortunately there is not hot water when I get back to the room at the teahouse which means a shower will have to wait.
Tasted water buffalo for dinner. Kind of like a spicy meatloaf taste. Had spam and okra served on flatbread for lunch. Most of us opted for PBJ instead.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

3 comments:

  1. I would have opted for PB&J also...spam and okra sounds awful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey darlin~ I'm loving following you as you take this very cool adventure my friend:-) Miss You!!! I'm thrilled you got to say hi to B!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks like a picsher from flat top.

    ReplyDelete