Monday, September 12, 2011

Pre-trip Planning





The first draft of the pages that will go in the "Who-Goes-Where" Handbook, aka "How to Care for my Children for 30 Days". In it you will find information about: school, homework, orchestra, soccer, football, directions, times, maps, needed gear, consent forms, schedules, meals, bedtime, and important names, phone numbers and emails. I'm sure I'm missing something! Lucky for me, I have a great sister-in-law who knows my kids really well and has offered to fly in for one of the weeks I am gone. Yes, that's right, she took off of work to spend a week with my kids. She has watched our kids in the past when we have vacationed and probably figures this time will be a walk in the park. In the past it has involved diaper changing, nap times, battling the flu, car seats, and the occasional time-out. This time I'm sure it will revolve around Wii marathons and loading them with Orange Crush.

No comments:

Post a Comment